Thank you to the City of New Albany for sponsoring this event!
Free to attend, but you must register online at HNA.RecDesk.com.
(Or, if you have any difficulty with the registration process, simply contact us and we'll get you registered! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 614-685-6345)
Schedule: Wednesday September 30th. Concert is from 5:30 - 6:30pm. Venue opens for seating at 5:00pm.
Location: The Library Garden in Rose Run Park (located directly behind the New Albany Library)
Event will happen rain or shine! (except if there is severe weather, such as thunderstorms, then we will have to cancel)
To Bring With You:
- Lawn chairs and/or picnic blanket
- A picnic dinner (or get takeout from one of our nearby restaurants!)
Some important Covid-related notes:
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for safe social distancing
- Markers will indicate a spot for each person/family. Please choose a marker upon arrival and setup your picnic supplies there!
- Attendees must wear a mask upon arrival and departure. Once you've settled into your spot, then you may remove your mask.
- Lastly, if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
Pre-registration is required. Please check-in when you arrive.
|Enrollment Begin Date||9/8/2020|
|Enrollment End Date||9/29/2020|
New Albany Symphony
|Age Minimum||55 Enforced - As of date 9/30/2020|