Autumn is a time of transition and transformation, a beautiful opportunity to reflect, release and turn inward. Join instructor Lori Bower* around the bonfire as we explore movement, inner reflection and guided meditation, and open yourself up to new possibilities in the days to come.
The retreat will be held in a beautiful, serene outdoor setting** that will nourish your entire being.
**Thank you to the Mershad Family Foundation for their partnership and support in providing the space for this retreat!
*Lori Bower, M.Ed, E-RYT 500, is the Director of Integrative Wellness at Healthy New Albany, a highly certified instructor, Reiki Master Teacher, and nationally recognized Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Lead Trainer, who teaches locally and nationally in many corporate, medical, academic and civic organizations.
Schedule: Wednesday September 30th, 6:00 - 8:00pm
Location: Outdoors at 3911 Avis Rd, New Albany.
In the event of inclement weather, the retreat will either be rescheduled or canceled.
To Wear/Bring With You:
- a yoga mat (or beach towel)
- 2-3 blankets/beach towels
- a water bottle
- comfortable clothes for movement (layers can be helpful!)
Some important Covid-related notes:
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for safe social distancing.
- Markers will indicate each person's spot to ensure safe social distancing. Please choose a marker upon arrival.
- Attendees must wear a mask upon arrival and departure. Once you've settled into your spot, then you may remove your mask.
- Lastly, if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
Thanks to the generous support of the City of New Albany and their desire to serve our 55+ population, we can offer a 25% discount for this program to anyone who:
1. Resides within the New Albany city limits
2. Is over the age of 55
If you meet these two requirements- please choose the discounted rate when you checkout!
|Enrollment Begin Date||9/1/2020|
|Enrollment End Date||9/30/2020|
|New Albany Resident, Age 55+||Resident Only||$48.75|
|New Albany Resident, Age 55+|
|Residency Restriction||Resident Only|