In our March session Christy will discuss taking care of yourself through the love of a furry friend and the impact of animals on our well-being. Sessions will be interactive with participant games and more.
When: Wednesday March 17th at 5:30pm
Where: The Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St, New Albany)
Fee: Free to attend, but pre-registration is required since space is limited.
*Christy Daron, MSW, LISW-S, practices at Sycamore Wellness in New Albany. Christy has a masters degree from The Ohio State University, where she is now a professor in the College of Social Work, and has over 13 years of experience in her field. Sycamore Wellness is located in New Albany, providing quality consultation, therapy and community education. Find out more at: sycamore-wellness.com.
Important Covid-related notes:
- The number of participants will be limited and spread out to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Attendees must follow Ohio mask protocols, meaning masks are worn the entire time while indoors (except while actively eating/drinking).
- Chairs will be disinfected shortly before the program starts and hand sanitizer will be available.
- The Philip Heit Center is equipped with an HVAC system that meets the strict compliance standards for air flow and filtration required by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Lastly, if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
|Program Type||HNA Senior Connections|
|Program Code||Chats with Christy|
|Enrollment Begin Date||12/6/2020|
|Enrollment End Date||3/15/2021|
Christy Daron, MSW, LISW-S