Wondering if intermittent fasting (IF) might be right for you? Curious to learn more? Then join Molly Linek*, registered dietitan with OSU WMC Health and Fitness Center, as she explores the science behind IF, benefits, pitfalls, and nuances of this patterned eating.
Schedule: Wednesday July 29th at 6:00pm
Location: The Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St).
(please note, this is the IN-PERSON option. if you would like to register for the virtual option, please sign up under that separate program)
Free to attend, but online registration is required as space is limited.
*Molly Linek is a Registered Dietitian with the OSUWMC Health & Fitness Center. She has been working in the field of nutrition for 23 years and holds Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Masters of Public Health in Nutrition degrees. Molly takes a holistic approach to her practice with each person she encounters in order to create harmony and balance through nutrition, mindfulness, and exercise. Her guiding philosophy is that nutrition should feed the body AND the soul!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks within Healthy New Albany spaces (indoors or outdoors)
- All participants will be required to wear a mask while entering or exiting the shared lobby space or using other common areas (such as bathrooms) of the Philip Heit Center, because those spaces are shared with OSU Wexner Medical Center which, as a healthcare facility, has different COVID guidelines.
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for social distancing
- If you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
- Healthy New Albany will periodically update our policy based on local and federal and health guidance.
|Program Code||Ask the Expert|
|Enrollment Begin Date||6/10/2021|
|Enrollment End Date||7/28/2021|
Molly Linek, Registered Dietitian (OSUWMC)