Dr. Elmaraghy*, ENT physician with Nationwide Children's Hospital, will discuss common conditions addressed by doctors of otolaryngology as well the benefits of having a child being seen by one specifically trained in Pediatric ENT
*Charles A. Elmaraghy, MD, FACS, FAAP, is Chief of the Department of Otolaryngology at Nationwide Children's Hospital. His career interests include sinus surgery, airway problems, head and neck masses and general pediatric otolaryngology. He has authored national publications and currently trains residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks within Healthy New Albany spaces (indoors or outdoors)
- All participants will be required to wear a mask while entering or exiting the shared lobby space or using other common areas (such as bathrooms) of the Philip Heit Center, because those spaces are shared with OSU Wexner Medical Center which, as a healthcare facility, has different COVID guidelines.
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for social distancing
- If you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
- Healthy New Albany will periodically update our policy based on local and federal and health guidance.
|Program Code||Ask the Expert|
|Enrollment Begin Date||6/10/2021|
|Enrollment End Date||8/22/2021|