Schedule: Wednesday July 21st, 6:00 - 7:00pm
Topic: Heart Disease and Diabetes: How to Prevent and Reverse It
Location: The Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St, New Albany)
Questions? Simply email email@example.com
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks within Healthy New Albany spaces (indoors or outdoors)
- All participants will be required to wear a mask while entering or exiting the shared lobby space or using other common areas (such as bathrooms) of the Philip Heit Center, because those spaces are shared with OSU Wexner Medical Center which, as a healthcare facility, has different COVID guidelines.
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for social distancing
- If you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
- Healthy New Albany will periodically update our policy based on local and federal and health guidance.
|Program Type||HNA Senior Connections|
|Program Code||Confidence in Health|
|Enrollment Begin Date||6/10/2021|
|Enrollment End Date||7/19/2021|
Columbus Prevent & Reverse Health Clinic