We will be taking a short walk through Rose Run park after a brief indoor presentation.
Boxed lunches from Freedom a la Cart will be provided, thanks to the generosity of Clover Lindsay Consulting! Find out more at: www.cloverlindsay.com.
Free to attend, but online registration is required. Questions? Email email@example.com.
When: Wednesday, December 16th at 12:00pm
Where: Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St) and Rose Run Park
Important Covid-related notes:
- The number of participants will be limited and spread out across two adjoining rooms to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Attendees must follow Ohio mask protocols, meaning masks are worn the entire time while indoors (except while actively eating/drinking) and also worn outdoors if 6-ft distancing cannot be maintained.
- Chairs will be disinfected shortly before the program starts and hand sanitizer will be available.
- The Philip Heit Center is equipped with an HVAC system that meets the strict compliance standards for air flow and filtration required by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Lastly, if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
|Enrollment Begin Date||11/15/2020|
|Enrollment End Date||12/15/2020|
Molly Scott, Nature Educator