Classes will be outdoors at Rose Run Park, in the grassy area near Dublin-Granville Rd (just east of the walking bridge). For visual reference - see map on HNA.RecDesk.com home page.
Some important notes:
- Attendees must bring their own yoga mat and props. We will send a list of props to attendees before the class (but they can be things you already have at home!).
- In case of inclement weather, the session will be moved indoors to the Philip Heit Center. (attendees will be safely spaced out across two connecting rooms)
- The # of participants will be limited to ensure safe social distancing.
- To help take care of each other - if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
- The instructor will not be walking around during the program nor practicing hands-on reiki during the session (to ensure safe social-distancing)
- The instructor will pre-distribute aromatherapy pads to each spot (while wearing gloves and mask).
Registration opens Saturday, June 27 at 8:00am and is first come, first served.
Wear comfortable clothing allowing for gentle movement. HNA will email a list of needed props before the class.
Thanks to the generous support of the City of New Albany and their desire to serve their 55+ population, we can offer a 25% discount for this program to anyone who:
1. Resides within the New Albany city limits
2. Is over the age of 55
If you meet those two requirements- please choose the discounted rate when you checkout!
|Enrollment Begin Date||6/27/2020 8:00 AM|
|Enrollment End Date||7/14/2020|
|New Albany Resident, Age 55+||-None-||$13.50|
|New Albany Resident, Age 55+|