"When the crowded refugee boats met with storms or pirates, if every one panicked, all would be lost.
But if even one person stayed calm, it was enough. It showed the way for everyone to survive."
Join us to restore, reflect, and invite calm into your life as we navigate through this challenging time. You will experience guided and walking meditation, mindful movement, breath practices and self reflection that will leave you feeling more grounded, present and relaxed. The retreat is being held in a beautiful, serene outdoor setting that will nourish your entire being.
Thanks to the Mershad Family Foundation for their partnership and support in providing this morning retreat!
Registration opens Saturday, June 27 at 8:00am and is first come, first served.
A few things to note:
- Attendees should bring their own yoga mats and a blanket/towel
- Retreat will be outdoors at the Mershad's beautiful retreat location on Avis Rd.
- In the event of inclement weather, this retreat will be rescheduled or canceled
- Attendees will be asked to maintain 6+ft social distancing during the retreat
- To help take care of each other - if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
- Attendees should bring a mask with them. We won't need them for the bulk of the retreat since we will be outdoors, but attendees will need to wear masks if going inside the building (to use restrooms, etc).
Thanks to the generous support of the City of New Albany and their desire to serve their 55+ population, we can offer a 25% discount for this program to anyone who:
1. Resides within the New Albany city limits
2. Is over the age of 55
If you meet those two requirements- please choose the discounted rate when you checkout!
|Enrollment Begin Date||6/27/2020 8:00 AM|
|Enrollment End Date||7/28/2020|
|New Albany Resident, Age 55+||Resident Only||$41.25|
|New Albany Resident, Age 55+|
|Residency Restriction||Resident Only|